Travelling by car
You can reach the Pension Schneider by various routes.
Address for the GPS: Dorf 115 in Lech am Arlberg
Coming from Innsbruck:
Take the A12 Inntal highway, take the S16 towards Arlberg, head towards Landeck using the
“Arlbergpass” route (don’t take the tunnel), exit the Arlbergpass, St. Anton, St. Christoph, at the end of the pass, bear right towards Lech, Flexenpass road, Zürs, Lech.
Coming from Bregenz:
Take the A14 Rheintal motorway, towards Bludenz, using the “Arlbergpass” route (don’t take the tunnel), exit Arlbergpass, Langen am Arlberg, Stuben, on the pass take a left heading towards Lech, Flexenpass road, Zürs, Lech.
How you find us
The Pension Schneider is located on the main road next to the Strolz Sports Centre. The Huber jeweler is at the front of the Pension Schneider. To load and unload you can park your car directly in front of our house. Following we will show you your parking space respectively our garage if available.
- In winter we recommend you to stay informed of the actual road traffic situation.
- The connection at Lech-Warth is closed over most of winter. Please keep this in mind when entering the shortest way in your GPS device.
- Further information on travelling by airplane or by train can be found at: http://www.lechzuers.com/travel-information. Of course we are happy to assist you in booking a transfer for your arrival and departure.
- Zürich (CH), distance 200 km (ca. 2h to Lech), intercontinental
- Munich (D), distance 300 km (ca. 3h to Lech), intercontinental
- Innsbruck (A), distance 110 km (ca. 1,5h to Lech), Europe
- Friedrichshafen (D), distance 120 km (ca. 1,5h to Lech), Europe
Travelling by train
Nearby train stations:
- Langen am Arlberg (ca. 20 minutes from Lech)
- St. Anton am Arlberg (ca. 25 minutes from Lech)
Timetable information can be found at www.oebb.at. There is a regular bus and taxi service operating from the train station.